Records the failed and the successfully login attempts into the back-end and front-end. Useful for security purposes.
- Enable logs for backend (Store the logs for failed login attempts in Joomla's back-end).
- Enable logs for frontend (Store the logs for failed login attempts in Joomla's front-end).
- Successful Login Attempts (Store the logs for successful login attempts in Joomla front-end).
- Direct notification via email (Inform Admins for the failed and successfully login attempts).
- Save Logs to Database (Store the failed and successfully login attempts into the Database).
- Log Data: IP Address
- Log Data: Username
- Log Data: Password
- Log Data: Date Time
- Log Data: Country
- Log Data: Browser
- Log Data: Operating System