Only VIP and logged in users can download this file. Login OR Register Now.
With this plugin you can hide text in your articles with a password or from specified user groups with a simple syntax call directly in the articles. Special features are the unusual syntax use (square brackets) and the Safe Mode to avoid hidden text to be showed in other components (e.g. search component). Because the typical plugin syntax is removed in calls from the outside, the plugin does not use curly brackets. In the Safe Mode the whole article is replaced with an empty string if ECR detects a call from outside the content component of an article which uses the plugin.
- Global Password Protection (PRO)
- Protection for frontend, backend or both (PRO)
- Protects content in articles (FREE) / Protects content on the entire website (PRO)
- Password Mode - Protect your content with a password! No user account required to load the content - just the correct password
- Remember successful password inputs - Entries are stored in the user's session, and the password does not have to be entered again (PRO)
- Easy syntax to call the plugin:
- Safe Mode: Content protection not only in the article view
- Blur Mode: Shows a blurred version of the original text as a preview (PRO)
- Specify the allowed or disallowed user groups
- Specify allowed users using their IDs
- Set an individual replacement text
- Languages: English and German
Install the plugin in the backend, then adjust and publish it in Extensions -> Plugins -> Content - ECR - Easy Content Restriction.