Only VIP and logged in users can download this file. Login OR Register Now.
This plugin adds additional field sets to the standard Joomla! menu item form. These fields are used to configure to where to redirect a user based on his IP Geographical Country location when the user opens the menu. When a menu item is only for users based in the UK determined by IP Geographical Country location, then we can use these additional fields to redirect a user not based in the UK to a different menu item. This allows us to show different content / menus according to Geographical locations.
- Joomla! User Geographical IP Detection and Redirect - Detects the user Country code by IP address and redirects accordingly.
- Joomla! Plugin - Extends the standard Joomla! menu item form to offer redirect selections.
- User Menu Redirects. E.g When a user from the UK accesses menu item A and a redirect has been set to redirect all UK users to menu item B, then any user who accessed menu item A with a UK IP address will be automatically redirected to menu item B.
- Multiple Redirects per Menu Item. E.g UK users will be redirected to a different menu item than US users.
- Supports various HTTP redirect types. E.g 301 Moved Permanently, 302 Found, 307 Temporary Redirect and more.
- When users from the UK are redirected on menu item A and not US users, the US users will remain on the current menu item when clicked/ accessed.
- Offers flexible Geographical redirects based on the users IP address.
- Makes use of the powerful Joomla! plugin system.
- Joomla 3.0 compatible. Development underway for Joomla 4.
- Free Updates.
- Free Forum Support.
- User GeoIP Location Menu Redirect is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2 or later.
- Powered by MaxMind GeoLite2 Database. Available from https://www.maxmind.com.