This plugin adds additional field sets to the standard Joomla! menu item form. These fields are used to configure to where to redirect a user based on his IP Geographical Country location when the user opens the menu. When a menu item is only for users based in the UK determined by IP Geographical Country location, then we can use these additional fields to redirect a user not based in the UK to a different menu item. This allows us to show different content / menus according to Geographical locations.
- Joomla! User Geographical IP Detection and Redirect - Detects the user Country code by IP address and redirects accordingly.
- Joomla! Plugin - Extends the standard Joomla! menu item form to offer redirect selections.
- User Menu Redirects. E.g When a user from the UK accesses menu item A and a redirect has been set to redirect all UK users to menu item B, then any user who accessed menu item A with a UK IP address will be automatically redirected to menu item B.
- Multiple Redirects per Menu Item. E.g UK users will be redirected to a different menu item than US users.
- Supports various HTTP redirect types. E.g 301 Moved Permanently, 302 Found, 307 Temporary Redirect and more.
- When users from the UK are redirected on menu item A and not US users, the US users will remain on the current menu item when clicked/ accessed.
- Offers flexible Geographical redirects based on the users IP address.
- Makes use of the powerful Joomla! plugin system.
- Joomla 3.0 compatible. Development underway for Joomla 4.
- Free Updates.
- Free Forum Support.
- User GeoIP Location Menu Redirect is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2 or later.
- Powered by MaxMind GeoLite2 Database. Available from https://www.maxmind.com.