This module shows a list of the currently published articles which have the fewest or most number of page views. FRC is also able to create article lists sorted by date, by which most needed use-cases are covered to display articles on module positions.
The module is based on the original module "Most Read Content". The original module was extended by 2 parameters. Show articles with a minimum number of visits and / or after a certain time.
- List articles with the fewest or most hits
- Additional parameter: minimum number of hits
- Additional parameters: minimum and maximum age of the article in days
- Set number of displayed articles
- Select category or a set of categories
- Order by hits or date
- Set sorting direction (ascending or descending) - you can use this module as a extended "Popular Content" module
- Show number of hits in the front end
- Show creation date
- Show introtext
- Date format individually
- Shorten title / introtext to any number of characters
- Languages: English and German