CM Gift Card is a Joomla! component helping you sell gift card and electronic gift card for your business.
For site owner:
- Manage gift card designs, orders, purchased gift cards.
- Edit email templates.
- Use predefined code as gift card code or use random generated code.
- Ability to configure gift card amount: custom amount, predefined amount, or both.
- Deliver electronic gift card automatically via cron job.
- Use Joomla! group for staff (the one who can check gift card info in front-end).
- Many configuration options.
- Include message to recipient.
- Choose custom delivery date for electronic gift card, the card will be delivered in a specific date in future.
- Use a custom name on gift card which is different to the name in billing info.
- Order history (only for registered users).
- PayPal (Website Payments Standard)
- More payment methods coming soon. If you purchase CMGiftCard, we can help you build payment method plugin for your desired payment gateway for free (no extra cost).
Note: To sell physical gift card, you need to work with printing/card maker companies to make and print the cards, after the cards are made you need to deliver them to recipients via post or any delivery methods. These steps are done offline, they are out of CM Gift Card's control. For electronic gift cards, CM Gift Card can deliver them to recipients via email.
- Joomla! 3.5.x or 3.6.x: CM Gift Card is NOT compatible with Joomla! 1.x.x or 2.x.x, only Joomla! 3.5.x and 3.6.x are supported. Please check Joomla! 3's Technical Requirements for more information. If you use Joomla! 3.4.x or older (even 2.5.x), we recommend that you update your Joomla! to the latest release to have latest features and security fixes.
- Bootstrap 2 or Bootstrap 3: CM Gift Card is compatible with both Bootstrap 2 and Bootstrap 3 and requires one of these versions available on your site.
- Cron job: You need cron job to send electronic gift cards on their specific delivery dates.
- mPDF library: You need mPDF library if you want to send PDF invoice to customer.