- Login System (Choose the login system, Joomla! core, K2 or ExtendedReg. If you select K2, note that the parameter 'Enable K2 User Profile' in K2 settings must be enabled).
- Assign multiple Admins to specific User Groups. Choose the Admins who can use the LOGIN AS USER functionality for a specific User Group. (Added in v3.2.0)
- Inform Admin (Send a message to Admin, to inform that a user logged in from the backend, through 'Login as User' plugin).
- URL Redirect after login (Enter the URL that redirects the Admin in front-end, after a successful login as a particular User).
- Displayed Text (Enter your preferred displayed text. E.g. Login as %s »... or Login as User »... or Login as Client »... etc. Notice that the variable %s is equal with the Username of User).
- Custom CSS Style (Enter your personal CSS style for the 'Login as User' text)