- View and download reports in both frontend and backend.
- Nested categories for reports.
- Frontend views of categories (list of categories), category (reports from category) and single report.
- Using different databases for loading reports data. Standard Joomla database drivers are supported including MSSQL via 'Microsoft SQL Server Driver for PHP'.
- Creating of reports by entering SQL query, editing of query with SQL profile and explain
jDBexport allows you to deliver any data from your databases (JOOMLA and others) as Excel documents directly to your users. Write any valid SQL query in the administration of this component and combine such queries into multiple Excel worksheets/workbooks. The query is executed when a user clicks the downloadlink (frontend or backend) and the current result of the query is delivered to the user as a downloadable Excel file (or any other of the below listed document...
vData allows you to import / export Joomla users, Menus, Modules, Categories, Articles, Tags etc and all available third party extensions you can think of e.g. Virtuemart, K2, JoomShopping, HikaShop, EShop, iJoomla Ad Agency, DJ Classified, PayPlans, MossetsTree, Easy Discuss, JomSocial, EasySocial, EasyBlog, SobiPro, ZOO, Kunena, JEvents, Event Booking, OS Property et
DB Replacer, as written on the Global Joomla site, is an extension to find and replace tables!But what does this mean?Suppose you have 100 articles and in all...
CSVI is an import and export component for the Joomla Content Management System. CSVI enables you can import and export data into and from different Joomla components. Every component features its own import and export types to allow control over every part of the component.