Joomla | Wordpress |Prestashop| magento & other script Directory
Our WooCommerce checkout field editor Plugin is a comprehensive tool for adding, editing, and managing checkout fields. It aims to address all checkout page and field related issues.
WooCommerce checkout field editor Short Description
Our WooCommerce checkout field editor Plugin Lets you Add /Edit / Delete fields in checkout form . You can reorder them using our Drag and Drop Admin UI .Plugin Supports 15 types of widely used custom fields. You can opt to send custom field data with order email and also display it on admin order page. This is not only a woocommerce checkout field editor plugin but provides complete solution to all checkout field related problems. Its lets you add checkout fees based on checkout fields chosen. You can also use negative values to provide discount. Also with purchase of our woocommerce checkout field editor plugin you will get 6 months included support and lifetime updates.
Support for 16 widely used checkout fields
You can make checkout field dynamically visible based on variout conditions
Give dynamic discounts (or add fees) to checkout based on various conditions
You can simply have one hidden input field on checkout page which is loaded with visibility conditions and that hidden field could trigger discounts/fees upon checkout page load.
- Give 5% discount or add 5% fees if cart contains certain products.
- Give 50$ Flat discount or add 50$ fees if cart contains certain products of specific category.
- Give 10% Discount if user belongs to specific roles.
- GIve Discount if cart has specific product with specific quantity.
- Add certain fees or gives discount if cart has downloadable or digital products.
- WooCommerce Add Fee for each product in checkout page cart.
- Give discount equal to amount of specific product if cart contains specified quantitiy of specified product in short you can create scenarios like Buy 4 quantity of product x and 1 quantity free.
- And many more scenarios. if you are not sure about what it can do you can ask us here - You can even extend visibility type with hook and provide discounts based on custom condition, in most cases we will be able to guide you for that.